Saturday, February 26, 2011

Who Knew?

Well apparently I did. I feel healthier. I can sleep at night without any artificial agents. I have an interview/job test in the town that seems to have a great studio for pottery on Monday. I am shaking off most annoyances like they are just that, instead of major disasters.

Everything seems like a major disaster when your plate is full of them. The old house gets flooring today - them cleaning - which marks then end of the staging (painting and new and neutral fixtures) and then it goes on the market at a very aggresive, if not ridiculous, price point. I hope it's so low that it spurs a bidding war but probably wishful thinking in this economy.

I only hope my most excellent neighbors get the same out of the process. I would hate for anyone not absolutely wonderful to live there and get the benefit of all that love. Not to mention the white peaches, cherries, blueberries, muscadines, figs, lilies, roses, mums, butterfly bushes, peonies, eucalyptus, iris, gladiolas, columbine, clematis, crape myrtles...

I hope they send pictures. And part of me hopes they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment