Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beautiful Morning

We (my across the street neighbors who I love so much I'd like to adopt them) and I put this pond in this summer and it delights us all! I took the time to stop and feed the guys this morning even though I am running behind.They make me happy.

You've gotta love a job that lets you get in when you want and leave when you need to as long as the work gets done. I slept in until 6 this morning so three miles made it after 7:30 when we got back to the house. Fed the fish and made a wonderful low-carb egg, peppers, salsa and cheddar burrito to go with the blueberry, mango, strawberry, papaya, banana, greek yogurt smoothie. The hot black coffee helps prevent smoothie headache.

I'd post a pic of the burrito but I ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment